Friday, January 2, 2009

The Big Surprise in Knoxville!!

I have to admit that we knew we were pregnant for awhile before we told anyone. I can not tell you how hard it was to keep this great surprise a secret for almost a whole month. On Dec. 20 we took a trip to Knoxville to tell my parents and sister the news. It was quite possibly one of the best surprises, it was so fun telling them. Jed and I purchased Christmas ornaments of a pregnant couple and had our names put on it. They put the due date of our little one on the womens prego belly(7/09). We had my mom and dad open it, and Mel(my sis) had her own ornament to open at the same time. They caught on fast and the tears of joy filled the room. I was jumping up and down screaming goofy stuff and dishing out the details while they took it all in!! We had our first ultrasound Dec 13th so we took the DVD and they got to see it and hear the strong heartbeat of our little bellybean. We also gave them an ultrasound pic so they could show it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment