Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29, 2009(23 week belly)



It is official-I am really expanding and Reagan is growing! I don't feel like I look like this-but I guess it is inevitable. She has also developed into a wiggle worm. I think she is already practicing her kicks for soccer-she is so strong. Jed was able to feel her for the first time last week. He was intrigued by how much and how strong she was kickin' and movin'. I find myself laying on the couch or in the bed with my hand on my stomach waiting for a kick or a movement. The nursery is coming along beautifully, all the furniture is up and in full function. Jed and his dad(Joe) get all the credit. They picked it up and moved it up the stairs-it is very heavy furniture. The bedding is just what I wanted and I have had her name made in wooden letters and am working on painting them and am going to hang them by ribbon. I'll post pics when done! We are back to the doctor next week and we'll let you know how things go. That will be my 24week check-up. After the appt I am headed to Knoxville for a much overdue visit and some shopping with my mom and sis.
Love, Julie, Jed, Snicks, Chance, and MO MO!

1 comment:

  1. i hope she doesn't come out with my hair...that might be what is taking up all your belly space.

    ReplyDelete